Rocktober 9th Releases
Here’s to the boys in Rhino’s research lab: while our crack team of scientists may not have definitively proven which month of the calendar year rocks the hardest yet, we’ve checked out their latest stats, and we’re comfortable enough with the results to say that it’s probably October. After all, do you think it’s mere coincidence that it’s so easy to tweak the name and turn it into Rocktober? Hardly. Also, recent studies have confirmed that it’s also the month in which Rock Hudson was born, which surely serves to give it an edge over the competition.
Yes, the preceding paragraph – along with last week’s post – has been our subtle way of reminding you that it’s Rocktober again, which means that it’s time for Rhino to start rolling out some new limited-edition vinyl reissues for your purchasing and listening enjoyment! And, yes, please enjoy those two actions in the proper order, lest you suffer the inevitable legal consequences…
Here’s the list of what’s available today from your friendly neighborhood record store, provided that they’re participating in this promotion…and for your sake, we sure hope they are!
- Dio – Sacred Heart (Remastered) - 1-LP 140-gram clear vinyl; Limited edition of 2,250 copies, $21.98
- Dio – Strange Highways (Remastered) - 1-LP 140-gram purple vinyl; Limited edition of 2,250 copies, $21.98
- Faces - Snakes And Ladders: The Best Of Faces - 1-LP 140-gram clear vinyl; Limited edition of 1,500 copies, $21.98
- Grateful Dead – Blues For Allah - 1-LP 140-gram black vinyl; Limited edition of 4,000 copies, $21.98
- Grateful Dead – From The Mars Hotel - 1-LP 140-gram black vinyl; Limited edition of 4,000 copies, $21.98