Rocktober 2nd Releases
Rhino’s research scientists may not have definitively proven which month of the calendar year rocks the hardest, but we’ve checked out their initial stats, and we’re comfortable enough with the results to say that it’s probably October. After all, do you think it’s mere coincidence that it’s so easy to tweak the name and turn it into Rocktober? Hardly.
Yes, the preceding paragraph has been our subtle way of reminding you that it’s Rocktober again, which means that it’s time for Rhino to start rolling out some new limited-edition vinyl reissues for your purchasing and listening enjoyment! And, yes, please enjoy those two actions in the proper order, lest you suffer the inevitable legal consequences…
Here’s the list of what’s available today from your friendly neighborhood record store, provided that they’re participating in this promotion…and for your sake, we sure hope they are!
- Dio – DREAM EVIL (Remastered) - 1-LP 140-gram green vinyl – Limited edition of 2,250 copies, $21.98
- Dio – LOCK UP THE WOLVES (Remastered) – 1-LP 140-gram gray vinyl – Limited edition of 2,250 copies, $21.98
- Grateful Dead – STEAL YOUR FACE – 2-LP 140-gram black vinyl – Limited edition of 4,000 copies, $34.98
- Grateful Dead – WAKE OF THE FLOOD – 1-LP 140-gram black vinyl – Limited edition of 4,000 copies, $21.98
- Love – REVISITED – 1-LP red vinyl – Limited edition of 4,500 copies, $21.98
- The Rutles – THE RUTLES – 1-LP 180-gram black vinyl + 7-inch EP – Limited edition of 1,700 copies, $39.98
- Television – MARQUEE MOON - 2-LP 140-gram blue vinyl – Limited edition of 2,500 copies, $31.98
- The Devil Wears Prada – WITH ROOTS ABOVE AND BRANCHES BELOW - 1-LP 140-gram colored vinyl – Limited edition of 2,500 copies, $21.98